Below are the essential checkpoints for the Canon wireless printer setup. Let’s follow these steps in a series.
Essential Prerequisite for the Canon setup
- Read all the Canon printer manual guides consciously.
- Note down your printer’s legit model number.
- Ensure that your printer is plugged into the power plug and works normally.
- As well as, make sure it is connected with a good connection to the internet.
- Moreover, confirm that your wifi-enabling device has sufficient storage space for the Canon printer driver installation with IJ Start Canon Website
Canon Printer Setup via Windows
Here is the following checkpoint to the Canon wireless printer setup via Windows.
- Launch on your Windows computer internet explorer.
- Search in the address field http //ij.start.canon setup and please wait.
- Now, the Canon printer setup wizard appears on Windows.
- You can choose the latest version driver and download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installing the Canon printer software.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded software file.
- Now, you delve into the wireless setup page.
- You will tap on your canon printer screen and visit wifi settings.
- Afterwards, the network name list will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter WPA/WEP key, it is your device wifi password.
- Meanwhile, your printer signal lights will trigger flashing.
- Now, open on your Windows a control panel
- Finally, add your active printer by emulating the on-screen demonstration info. You may also use this process for the ij.start.canon/ts3322 setup wireless printer.
ij.start.canon- Canon Printer Setup via USB
Following are the steps for the Canon wireless printer setup with the USB connection.
- Make sure the Canon printer works.
- Explore http://ij.start.canon in the browser URL and insert the Canon printer setup CD.
- While the canon setup wizard page launches, simply enter your printer model number,
- Locate it and install the latest Canon printer software.
- Click on the run option and extract the ij.start.canon- Canon Printer Setup file.
- Thereafter, click twice on the installer setup option.
- Now, choose the “USB connection” and go ahead.
- Afterwards, sufficiently attach the PC and printer with the internet extension cable.
- Now, walk through the printer screen into wifi settings.
- Click on the Canon printer LAN settings and get the access point mode internet connection.
- Eventually, accomplish the Canon setup steps with the browser using http //ij.start.canon. Just emulate the on-screen mentioning info to complete it conveniently.
Ij start canon Troubleshooting tips
Once in a while, when the browser can’t access http//ij.start.canon or its ij.start.canon can’t connect, not connecting to wifi, etc. Then to cope with all pertinent issues, let’s troubleshoot them with the below-given troubleshooting tips.
1. ij.start.canon can’t connect
Here are the troubleshooting tips given to fix the Canon printer not connecting to the http //ij.start.canon setup wizard page. You can cope with issues by using some of these tips.
- Make sure your computer is connected with the internet connection while you have to search this address.
- Try to update your windows and search it again.
- Check the web address of the Canon printer and type it again if it is wrong.
- Make sure this web admin address is compatible with your printer.
- Ensure that your wireless printer is connected with the internet connection.
- Try to use the canon ij setup download page again.
- Kindly, canon printer driver download for windows 10 again.
2. Ij start canon can’t communicate
Usually, these issues will be occurring due to a feeble network connection or maybe your printer driver is obsolete. You will use the following troubleshooting tips to fix the issues.
- Make sure your wireless router, modem, computer, and printer are connected with a stable internet connection.
- Try to resolve the bug fixes.
- Kindly update the latest version of Canon wireless printer software to fix the issue correctly.
- Surely, unable to communicate with Canon printer windows 10. So, you should connect it with a Mac or another Windows.
- May be unable to verify the printer on your network. So, verify the network connection again.
3. ij start canon can’t connect to wifi
Sometimes, the canon printer is unable to communicate with a usb device and does not connect with the wifi connection through the browser-based address. It may be due to downloading the incorrect driver and surely the Wifi is not available while you set it up.
- You might resolve the issue by updating the obsolete version driver.
- Connecting to a Computer (Windows) perfectly.
- Kindly search in the URL ij.start.canon drivers and downloads.
- Click on the setup option and follow the on-screen manifesting instructions to accomplish the setup process to download the drivers.
- After installing the driver, kindly open it and let’s start to set it up and connect the printer wirelessly through your wireless router internet.
- Ensure that the internet is working normally when you have to connect to its internet.
4. https://ij.start.canon not working
To cope with the ij start canon not working issue, you should follow these below-mentioned troubleshooting tips.
- First of all, reboot your wireless Canon printer, wireless devices, and computer.
- After that, plug it back into the power outlet.
- Connect your printer with the USB cable connection or you may use the wireless connection.
- To connect it wirelessly, kindly install a driver through https://ij.start.canon.
- Search this address and accomplish the Wifi setup according to your model number printer.
- Make sure now this address assists you to set up your wireless printer.
5. ij.start.canon not found
In case, the Canon printer ij.start.canon did not find your printer then you have to apply some below-given points and resolve it.
- To cope with the ij start canon network scanner not finding the issue, you should simply reset your wireless printer.
- To reset the Canon printer factory default settings, use the printer screen.
- Through its home screen, choose a factory reset option.
- Press this Canon printer reset button until it is not reset.
- After resetting its factory default settings, kindly find it again in the http://ij.start.canon/ts9100 series setup or another model number printer series setup.
Mac Printer Installation (Wireless) through IJ Start Canon
To get started with the IJ-Start-Canon or http//ij.start.Canon mac setup, follow the steps below.
- Enter canon http//ij.start.canon mac setup into your browser after typing it.
- Identify your Canon ij Printer model and operating system (MAC)
- Double-click the file after saving it to your computer to open it.
- Follow the steps in the first section of this article to connect your Canon IJ printer to a WiFi network.
- Choose “System Preferences” from the “Apple” menu.”
- Then choose “printers and scanners.”
- Click the ‘+’ sign to add a printer. A pop-up window will appear on the screen containing the name of your printer.
- Choose a printer and click the ‘Add’ button to manually add it.
In a matter of seconds, your printer will be connected to your Mac computer through wireless connection and ready to use.
Read Other Articles on this Website