Have you just gotten a new Brother printer? And you’d like to hook it up to your desktop or computer? Then, if you have the necessary skills, you can easily connect it. And if you are not an expert and wondering How to connect Brother printer to computer, then don’t worry! This guide will help you throughout the process of connecting both the devices.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer via WiFi?
Follow the quick steps mentioned below and connect your Brother printer with your computer using WiFi connection:
- To pick the following, click the Up or Down arrow key and choose ‘Network’.
- Then, select ‘OK’. Make sure that the WiFi Direct should be selected.
- Select OK and choose the group’s owner. Again click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Manual’ option and select OK tab.
- When Does WiFi Direct Activate? When the message appears on the phone, acknowledge it by pressing the Down arrow key.
- For a few minutes, the computer will show the SSID name and password.
- To enter the configuration menu, tap the Settings icon or swipe down and tap the Cog icon.
- Tap on the WiFi option and open the Contacts menu list.
- Switch on your Wi-Fi if it’s switched off.
- Find and tap the Network Name (SSID) you wrote down earlier.
- Tap the ‘Connect’ button after entering the Network Key (Password) you wrote down earlier.
- If Connected occurs under the Network Name (SSID) you chose, the wireless link configuration is complete.
- Go to Google Chrome and download Brother iPrint & Scan for your computer then, complete process.
How Can I Connect My Brother Printer to My Computer with Printer Driver?
Before you begin, double-check your wireless router/ access point’s SSID (Network Name) and password (Network Key).
- In the Windows 10 Search Box, form Printers and Scanners.
- Select Printers and Scanners from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add a Printer from the drop-down menu.
Note: Allow the scan to complete before selecting the printer and following the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- If your Brother printer does not exist, pick “The printer that I want isn’t identified.”
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer (laptop).
- Click Next after choosing the last choice, “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.”
- Press Next after choosing Utilizing an existing port.
- Choose the Manufacturer (Brother) from the left menu and the model number of your printer from the right menu, then click Next.
- If desired, change the Printer Name and click Next once more.
- To ensure that the Brother Printer is attached to the machine, print a test file.
- Click the Finish button.
After this process, your Brother printer will be connected easily.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer with Cable?
- Before inserting the USB cable, make sure the printer is switched off.
- Connect the USB cable’s printer end to the printer’s USB port on the hand.
- Attach the USB cable’s other end to the computer’s USB port.
- Click the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Print after you’ve loaded the paper.
After following the entire guide, we hope you have learned all the ways to connect your Brother printer to your various systems
How to Install a Brother Printer Without The Installation Disk
How to Install a Brother Printer Without The Installation Disk- Printers are the most important gadget of today’s work culture. If we talk about school, colleges or office projects, Printers are very important. There are multiple companies available in the market, which manufacture printers. But the Brother company is the top market leader for Printers. Advance technology, clean printing and easy service are the features of brother printer, Whenever you buy a new printer an installation manual and CD comes along with it. In case if you lost the CD then one question arises, How to Install a Brother Printer Without The Installation Disk. So here we will explain the installation process without CD.
Methods for Installing a Brother Printer Without The Installation Disk
There are various ways for installation of Brother Printer without the CD. That depends on your choice of how you want to install. For without CD installation you need USB Cable, Wireless connection and supporting software required. Here we will share three alternate ways for installing a brother printer without CD.
Brother Printer Installation with USB Cable
In this method, you need a USB cable which supports your PC and Printer. This cable comes along with Printer, in case you don’t have then buy a new one and proceed the following steps-
- Plug in the printer, and switch it on
- Now, insert the USB cable in the USB jack of computer and printer
- On the computer, go to start button and click it
- Now click on devices and printers.
- On the top there is an option, Add a printer
- Now it asks for search, click on search and locate your printer
- Now your printer name will appear and instructions also mentioned for connecting. So follow the adding instruction. After the process, your printer is ready to use.
Installation of Brother Printer with Online Software
For Printer installation, you need internet access. So that you can access to brother printer official website for installing printer supporting software. Here are the steps for downloading software-
- Switch on your computer and open your working browser.
- Now, in the search bar, enter the Brother printer official website.
- When you visit on that search for your printer model and click on the Brother Printer Installer.
- When the download links appear, download it
- Now the download process begins, so wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on the setup files and proceed for installation.
- This took little time, so wait for it.
Now check, your printer is installed and ready to use.
Read here other best article on this Website