Non-EU nationals wishing to relocate to Europe now have a new option. The Malta Permanent Residence Program offers investors an opportunity to become a permanent resident of Malta. Malta is a lovely country neighboring Sicily that has long been a popular location for international investors. Investors participating in this program are granted permanent residency in Malta for themselves and their families and access to a variety of resident privileges. Here are all the details!
Details Of The Malta Permanent Residence Program
The Malta Permanent Residence Program enables high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) to live in Malta, the right to work, study or do business should they wish. This program includes:
- Permanent residence status in Malta for you and your dependents.
- Every six months, spend three months in Schengen zone visa-free with your dependents.
- Access to high standards of healthcare and education in Malta.
- There are no taxes on income generated outside of Malta.
- High quality of life.
- Opportunity to create a business in Malta.
Requirements For Eligibility
You are eligible for the program if you satisfy the following criteria:
- You are a citizen of a Non-EU country.
- You own at least €500,000 in capital, out of which €150,000 should be financial assets.
- Pass due diligence process, no criminal records.
- Invest in property for five years: min €300,000 if purchased or min €10,000 if rented.
- Pay Administrative government fee €40,000.
- Pay Contribution €28,000 if purchased property or €58,000 if rented.
- Pay Philanthropic donation €2,000.
- You are of good health.
For the list of the full documents required for the program kindly contact our Advisors at www.4nadvisors.com.
Advantages of the Citizenship by Investment Program in Malta (Malta Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment)
The following privileges and rights are yours once you become a citizen of Malta:
- You and your family are free to settle permanently in Malta or any other EU country (subject to that country’s laws).
- You and your family can work and study in Malta and any EU country (subject to that country’s laws).
- 184 countries worldwide will not request a visa to enter the country.
- Citizenship of Malta is automatically passed down by descent.
- You are eligible to enjoy free education and healthcare in Malta.
Are you interested in applying for Malta Permanent Residence Program or Malta Citizenship by Investment Regulations? 4N Advisors is there to help. We are excited to schedule a video conference call with you and look forward to meeting you in person in Malta. Refer to our website for more details!