You’ve got all the information on Spiti Valley and you’ve also put together the bucket-list (To complete things) for your trip. There is only one thing left to complete i.e. to learn about the comprehensive plan that is Spiti valley.
In this extensive itinerary for Spiti valley, all area starting from Shimla through Manali will be explored. Tabo, Kaza, Losar, Chandratal, Kunzum Pass, Ki, Kibber, Pin Valley, Langza, Hikkim, Komic, Dhangkar and many other tourist attractions within Spiti Valley will also be covered in this itinerary.Your beginning point is Delhi to begin this tour. If you’re a resident of Delhi then you’ve probably visited these places and are aware about the places. If you’re visiting Delhi to visit for the very first or twice and you don’t know anything about the city, you could benefit from your trip and visit the sites in Delhi.
Delhi Then Shimla or Narkanda
The tour begins in Delhi. From Delhi you’ll be heading to Shimla and then from there, you will be able to take a trip through Narkanda (it is an option). You’ll have the opportunity of visiting Shimla. This includes Famous Ridge, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazaar, Jakhu Temple. You can also choose for a night out if you wish to stay the time with your family in Shimla as well as Narkanda.
Shimla or Narkanda Shimla or Narkanda Sangla from Chitkul (Kinnaur Valley)
It is important to depart early from Shimla so that you are able to take advantage of the scenic route you will trip. After driving for eight to nine hours along Kinnaur Valley will lead to Sangla where you can rest for the night.
Sangla Chitkul Sangla Chitkul Sangla – Chitkul Sangla Kalpa Kalpa
You could also visit Kamru Fort in Sangla. If you’re planning to enjoy your time within Chitkul Village then you have to depart early. On the mountain Kinner Kailash, you can enjoy the sunset and sunrise. It is possible to stay overnight in Kalpa.
Kalpa and Nako and Nako Lake to Geyu Mummy to Tabo
Lunch can be served on Nako Lake. You can also have an overnight stay in Tabo. You can also choose the monastery for a stay of up to a night.
Tabo from Dhankar from Dhankar Lake until Pin Valley
It is possible to visit Dhankar monastery and enjoy the entire time. It is possible to stay in Mud village, located in Pin valley.
Pin Valley Kaza through Ki from Kibber and Gette and Tashigang to Kaza
Kaza is the capital of the valley of spiti. Ki is a renowned monastery that you will adore. It is possible to stay in Kaza over the course of a night.
Kaza from Hikkim up to Komik and then Langza and then Kaza or Losar
The best panorama from Chau Chau Kang Nelda’s summit from Langza and you can also visit sculptures depicting the Buddha.
Kaza and Losar up to Kunzum Pass to Chandratal or Battal
You can pitch your tent , or return for the resort.
Battal as well Chandratal up to Kunzum Pass to Rohtang Pass to Manali
It is possible to return to Manali via Rohtang pass, and then stay the night in Manali.
Manali to Delhi
If you’d like to go to Manali and you have the time , you could spend the night here or must leave to Delhi. From Delhi you can travel back home.
Emergency days are the occasions when you have an additional day on your tour. This could be due to heavy snowfall, landslides or you may are looking to enjoy more.
- Wear gumboots when driving to prevent your shoes from becoming dirty or getting wet due to the mud.
- It is important to be aware for places where your bike could slide.
- It is recommended to rent a vehicle so that you can avoid the before and after maintenance cost.
- If you own a car or a rental car, you must be aware of the basics of the mechanics of the vehicle in order to avoid any difficulties.
- You must fill up your tank to Manali by Kaza. Since Kaza is the last stop.
- If you’re not feeling well, you should go to the hospital in Kaza.
- Your meal should be eaten carefully so that you do not feel breathless while walking or running.
- If you’re planning to exhaust yourself and enjoy the journey to the fullest , make sure you be extra careful with your body.
- It is recommended to opt for an overnight stay over travel to allow your body to relax and prepare for the following day.
- If you don’t have any experience driving, then you need to be a skilled driver who is aware of dangerous roads, blind turns and narrow routes.